The mission of Midwest Preferred Mutual Insurance Company is to provide insurance protection for the owners of farms, homes and personal property in the state of Missouri for a reasonable price. This was the purpose for the founding of the company in 1893 and it will continue to be our goal into the future. We have the authority by state law (Chapter 380) and our articles of incorporation to operate throughout the state of Missouri.
Jeanna Cooper – Manager
- Rebecca Mohn – Assistant Manager
- Rhonda Jenkins – Underwriter
- April Luetticke – Claim Manager
- Laura Funchess – Risk Assessment Underwriter
- Sharon Pankau – Secretary
Monday – Friday
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Due to the Coronavirus our office is closed to the public until further notice. Please call 888-837-0299 if you have questions or concerns. We are sorry for the inconvenience.